It can be tricky to know what size ring to order without trying it on in person. That's where measuring your ring size at home comes in.
There are a few different ways to measure your ring size at home. One way is to use a piece of string or a strip of paper. Wrap the string or paper around the base of your finger, making sure it is snug but not too tight. Mark where the string or paper overlaps, then measure the distance between the marks with a ruler. Here is the step by step guide:
- You will need a piece of string or a strip of paper, a ruler, and a pen or pencil.
- Wrap the string or paper around the knuckle of the finger you will be wearing the ring on. Make sure the string or paper is snug but not too tight.
- Mark where the string or paper overlaps.
- Measure the distance between the marks with a ruler.
- Look up your ring size on a ring size chart (see below)
- If you are between two sizes, it is best to go with the larger size. But please share your size with us
Once you have measured your ring size, you can order your ring online with confidence. Just be sure to double-check your measurements before you place your order. Measuring your ring size at home is a quick and easy way to ensure that you get the perfect fit. By following these simple steps, you can avoid the hassle of having to return a ring that doesn't fit.
Here are some additional tips for measuring your ring size at home:
- Measure your ring size on the same finger that you will be wearing the ring on.
- If you have any swelling in your fingers, wait until the swelling has gone down before measuring your ring size.
- If you are still not sure how to measure your ring size at home, let's video chat we will be more than happy to help you measure your finger and give you the correct ring size.
I hope this is helpful!
Ring Size Chart: